Rose Hip Oil Benefits
Element Tree Essentials is excited to announce that as of January 2017, we are now including rose hip oil in all of our lotion candles.
As if our candles weren't amazing enough already, the addition of rose hip oil to our already incredible ingredients puts the Element Tree experience over the top.
Rose hip oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in the country of Chile and has been historically used by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans for its many healing properties. Additionally, during British wartime, it was made into a syrup and rationed to help children resist infections.
Rose hip oil is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and essentials fatty acids.
The 5 Primary Benefits of Using Rose Hip Oil
1) ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES
- This benefit comes from the oil's antioxidants and its ability to penetrate into deeper layers of the skin.
- Vitamins C and A stimulate collagen production.
2) PROTECTION FROM AGE SPOTS
- The antioxidants found in rose hip oil combat free radicals that cause sun damage.
- Vitamin A, combined with the oil's essential fatty acids, can help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
3) HELPS WITH ECZEMA & ACNE SCARRING
- The essential fatty acids found in rose hip oil can help reduce the effects of eczema and reduce scarring by promoting skin regeneration.
4) BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- A top source of vitamin C, rose hip oil helps treat infections and boost the body's immune system.
5) HELPS TREAT OSTEOARTHRITIS
- According to the University of Maryland, rose hip is a great option to help reduce the inflammation in the body.
- Anyone suffering from osteoarthritis can benefit from using rose hip oil regularly.